IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further the mission of Holston Conference of the United Methodist Church Foundation. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Flowchart: Donor directs IRA custodian to make an IRA charitable rollover gift to HOLSTONCUMCFDN.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue their important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
Charitable Gift Annuity
A charitable gift annuity is a great way you can make a gift to our organization and benefit. You transfer your cash or property to our organization and we promise to make fixed payments to you for life at a rate based on your age.